Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old UAB student, writing this blog as a collection of my experiences as an undergrad.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Special Offer from Zen Yogurt in Birmingham

The owner of Zen Yogurt was super nice and sent me an email telling me about a student discount Zen offers to UAB and BSC. Students receive 15% off on Fridays at Zen Yogurt & Smoothies. All they'll need is a valid student ID.

Zen on Facebook
Zen on Twitter
Zen Yogurt Official Website

Zen's Address is:

1801 5th Avenue South, suite 115
Birmingham, AL 35233

They are right near UAB Hospital and next to Moe's and McAlister's! It is within walking distance of UAB, I've gone there since they first opened. I hope you love them as much as I do! And I'm so excited they shared this offer with me!

XOXO

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment