Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old UAB student, writing this blog as a collection of my experiences as an undergrad.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In the News

I am so excited that UAB news did a post about this blog! I can't believe this has caught on so quickly! The only thing that makes me sad is that it will be very hard for me to update in the next two weeks as I train for my RA position for the upcoming year. However, remember that the Coupon Websites will still be there and keep printing and using those Coupons. Also, I have the price point list at the top that is always available! Also, if you have a great coupon run don't hesitiate to send a picture of your trip!

If you missed the article you can read it here!

AND if you haven't "liked" the blog on facebook you should do that here!

XOXO

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment