Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old UAB student, writing this blog as a collection of my experiences as an undergrad.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Free is my Favorite Word

Want some more free samples? =) Who would say no to that? Here's a list of the newest ones I have seen lately!

Household

Finish Dishwashing Sample (Just push like on facebook and go from there. It's first come first serve, so hurry. One person will also win a free dishwasher!)

10 Free Eco Garbage Bags

Shout Color Catcher (Like on Facebook)

Health and Beauty

Biore Skin Cleanser

Episencial

Burberry Perfume (Like on Facebook)

Crest Complete

John Frieda Serum

Poise Hourglass Shaped Pad

Eucerin (Like on Facebook)

Food

Oikos Yogurt

Activia Free Sample (sign up for newsletter. Printable coupon)

Quest Protein Bar


 

I also posted a new tab at the top, I am going to put all my freebie blog posts there so you can find them easily!

XOXO

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment