Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old UAB student, writing this blog as a collection of my experiences as an undergrad.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Better Prices on Already Reduced Items

Today I wanted to share a small secret that I love! I am a Resident Assistant at my university and therefore do programs for residents. I also like to get involved with campaigns like Operation Christmas Child. This awesome campaign sends shoe boxes to children who might not have a Christmas otherwise.

However, I don't like to break the bank to do this. I am a college student! So, let me tell you the best place to get these little favors (think Christmas gifts without killing your budget): Oriental Trading. If you don't know about it already the company calls itself "We are the nation's largest direct merchant of value–priced party supplies, arts and crafts, toys and novelties, and a leading provider of school supplies and affordable home décor and giftware." The little secret I want to share today is the section on the site called the "Less than Perfect" sale section. This part of the site has a collection of items that might not be exactly as described. For example 12 (yes a dozen) reindeer mugs found here are only $1.49! Why? You might have to retouch their paint!

Just thought I would share this shameless money saving trick!

XOXO

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment