Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old UAB student, writing this blog as a collection of my experiences as an undergrad.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Target Deals for Week 7/3/11 and an Introduction to Stacking

Okay! So the Target ad is huge this week! Target is REALLY great about posting online coupons that you can print at home (click here)! This brings up a new idea called stacking. I will talk more about it once I get a really great tutorial going but until then I'll give you an idea! On top of most of the coupons you get you see the words "Manufacturer's Coupon" this is the most common type. However, sometimes you will see that it says "Store Coupon", these are awesome! Why? Because at most stores you can "stack" a manufacturer's coupon and a store coupon on the SAME ITEM! For example, you have a Z store coupon for $0.50 off of X Soap and a Manufacturer's Coupon for $0.50 off X Soap. You notice that X Soap is on sale at Z store for $1.00. If you stack your two coupons, you get it free!

Another point, just because you have a coupon for it this week does not mean you have to buy it this week! If you do not NEED it right then, wait till it is on sale! That way you get the most value from your coupon! Of course, if you can not wait for it to go on sale, use the coupon! A small discount is better than no discount!

Because coupons are different for regions and sometimes people just miss things I ALWAYS compare multiple match-ups! I usually don't have time to do match-ups myself with work and class! So, I have certain sites that I like the best (I love printing from Southern Savers) and I check every day! Sure, I still have to put time into it but it is not like a full time job. This is a good tip for any student! Couponing has become so popular that there are unlimited resources! Use them! I hope that I am one of y'all's favorites =) but I know that I'm not exactly to extreme level yet so I always like to refer you to the the extreme ladies =) Plus, since I don't have time to match I'll always let you know the best places to go for matches!

Southern Savers will allow you to check just the boxes you want and will print that list out for you with or without coupon matches. It also has links to any coupon that is still available to print.

Krazy Coupon Lady has a really great list and has links along with the coupons that are printable as well.

Cuckoo for Coupon Deals doesn't have a price match-up but she does have an explanation on how to get some cheap pop-tarts this week! Which, as well all know, is a college staple!

Good luck! Be looking for a post very soon that will start the Couponing 101 series! I've been working on it and I'm almost ready to post it!

XOXO

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment